Saturday, December 6, 2014

Tis The Season to be Crafty DIY: Hand Wreath

Hello All, I know I have been gone. A lot of stuff has been happening, busy with work, pre-school, travelling, moving! Ah too much to tell. As of right now I am so happy and blessed to announce that we are expecting our second babe! Due in March 2015, we couldn't be more happy about this. We made a temporary move, currently living with the parents, call me crazy I know!! But sometimes we have to make some slight adjustments to settle down. Getting ready to move out of state next year, and well crazy life just gets in the way.

Actually, this Christmas season has made me so crafty, not to mention this belly, I am in the nesting and crafting mood every single day of my life. Since it's Christmas in about 19 days! Ahh can you believe it? I wanted to share a super cute kid craft we had so much fun making. Super easy for the kiddos, and so sweet too! Check it out!

Saw this on Pintrest and immediately got supplies and started working on this.

055edited


So easy and oh so fun, especially for my little handsome hands!


IMG_3453
 
 
 
 
 
On the back we used regular clear tape, why? because my little man loves to help, and it made it so easy and fun for him to tape all the cute little hands together001

We used regular cardstock for the hands and circles

002
 
Used a silky red ribbon, and voila!
Now we will always keep this, to remind us, and little man, of the size of his hands Christmas 2014
 
052edited
 
I love our cute little Hand Wreath
 
 
055edited
 
I will be working on many Christmas projects, stay tuned for more fun crafts and ideas.
 
Thanks for stopping by
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment