Wednesday, December 24, 2014

*Simply Beautiful Christmas*

This years theme was Simply Beautiful. Although this Christmas we didn't have a place of our own to decorate, I still wanted to make it our own Christmas. Therefore, we were able to craft, and make things simple yet beautiful for our enjoyment. Don't let your home situation stop you from owning the holidays.  
 
Collage4

A look back on all the holiday craft and ideas this Christmas
 
 My little man and I had so much fun making these two crafts together. He felt so involved and we bonded.


052edited


009


 Easiest and cheapest Christmas Wreath ever!


070
 


 These I made for friends, nail polish for the girls and socks for the boys.
 
Collage

 My friends and Neighbors loved this healthy Christmas Treat
 
050

My favorite Christmas Gift Wrapping yet!
 
10
 


And there you have it, I had so much fun making the little details. These are the things that control freaks such as myself, enjoy and are must haves.
 
Collage4
 
Thank you so much for visiting with me this year 2014, where did the year go? I appreciate everyone of my readers and followers. Thank you!
 
**Merry Christmas**
 
015
 
Claudia H

No comments:

Post a Comment