Monday, September 23, 2013

DIY: Chic Baby Wipey Cases

I love fabric! Who doesn't? Unfortunately I am not a sewer :( doesn't stop me from using it though. hehe I have a lot of fabric left over, and with a lot of baby showers come fall. So a super easy no sew project, a lot of you probably already know this. All you need is:
 
Fabric
Ribbon
Padding
Hot Glue
Scissors
 
All you need to do is cut out the fabric in the shape of each side of the wipes case. Glue the padding on first on each of the sides. Covering the back side, the sides, and the little opening to take the wipes out. Than glue on the fabric, last but not least glue on the ribbon, that completes the case, and gives it a polished look. Sorry I don't have pictures on how to, it's pretty much self explanatory though.
 
036


And you have beautiful cases! Ready to gift! And it was homemade!
 

026

024

023

Aren't they so chic?
 

019
 
Thanks for stopping by my friends!
 
 

2 comments:

  1. LOVE mine! Let's get together and do it soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes let's get together next week and make some. So fun!

      Delete